What's on in Glasgow
Many top Glasgow visitor attractions are within easy reach of the Argyll Hotel What to do and See while staying at the Argyll. The following Glasgow attractions are all within easy reach of the hotel and many are within a short walk.
- Murder Mystery Nights
- Food Quizzes
- Ceilidh (a traditional Gaelic social gathering, which usually involves playing Gaelic folk music and Dancing.
- Whisky Tasting
- Comedy nights
- Live bands
- Walk, Wine & Dine Tours – Available on mon, wed, thurs & friday. Walk starts at 5:30, Dinner at 7:30. Must book in advance.
- Christmas with Sutherlands
- Hen parties
- Private functions & much more.
- Liberal – Democrats National Conference 14 -18 September 2013 (SECC)
- The Renewables UK Offshore Wind Energy Conference – 2014 (SECC)
- The International Conference on Nuclear Cardiology – 2015 (SECC)
- The Conference of the European Association for International Education – 2015 (SECC)
- The Congress of the International Society of Haematology – 2016 (SECC)
- The International Federation of Nurse Anaesthetists – 2016 (SECC)
- The World Biomaterials Congress – 2020 (SECC)
The Conference of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health Care will be held in Glasgow (5-8 June 2013) at the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre. The conference will have an exciting programme, including prestigious speakers from all over… Continue reading